Ford Transit Custom
The Ford Transit Custom is one of the most popular vehicles within our fleet. The Transit Custom exceeds customer expectations with its list of impressive features, boasting advanced technology and excellent functionality.
- Overall length – 4972
- Total width with mirrors – 2272
- Overall width with folded back mirrors -2080
- Total width without mirrors – 1986
- Overall height – 1922-2020
- Wheelbase – 2933
- Front of vehicle to front wheel centre – 1028
- Side door entry width- 1030
- Side load door entry height – 1347
- Maximum Loadspace width – 1775
- Loadspace between wheel arches – 1390
- Load floor to roof – 1406
- Rear door loading height – 444
- Load Capacity: 750kg
- Radio with Bluetooth®, steering wheel controls, and two front speakers
- Height- and reach-adjustable steering column
- Ford Eco Mode driver information system
- Trip computer
- Electrically-operated front windows
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with armrest
- Two 2-litre bottle holders
- Glovebox capable of A4 file storage
- Two 12-volt power points
- Dual front passenger seat with lift-up cushion and underseat storage
- Loadspace compartment lights
- Gear Shift Indicator – to aid economical driving
- Stowage box over instrument cluster with 12-volt power point
- Full-width DIN/ISO-compliant metal bulkhead with load-through facility
- Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator and integrated side indicator
- Remote central door locking
- Passenger side sliding load door
- Headlights with courtesy delay
- Front and rear mudflaps
- Multi-piece rear bumper
- 15″ steel wheels with half caps
- 16″ steel wheels with half caps on 340 series
In addition, configurable locking enables you to open one individual door without automatically unlocking the others. Therefore, the other doors stay securely locked until you activate a switch on the driver’s door
More rewarding to drive
Moreover, Transit Custom’s Torque Vectoring Control is designed to improve traction, road holding and agility when cornering by continuously optimising the engine torque distributed to each front wheel to match the amount of grip each has available. Therefore, the result is a more rewarding driving experience.
If you’re interested in hiring Ford Transit Custom or another vehicle our fleet for business use, you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, contact your Account Manager or get a quote via the button to the right.
If you’re looking for a short term personal car hire, you can call your local branch on 0870 90 20 20. Alternatively, you can get an instant price and make a reservation via the button to the right..
Furthermore, as we’re always looking to improve our services, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please fill in our quick Customer Service survey here.
Additionally, if you’ve been happy with the level of our service, please leave a Google review for us here.