New Vauxhall Insignia
We were excited to test out the new Vauxhall Insignia this week. This model caters to the needs of all customers by offering comfort, control and style.
- Noise-reducing laminated side windows
- Also Electrically operated front and rear windows with safety autoreverse and one-touch up/down facility
- Additionally Towing Pack
- Moreover Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Glass sunroof
- Front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Similarly LED tail lights
- Not to mention IntelliLux LED® Matrix headlights
- Automatic lighting control
- Sight and Light Pack
- Of course, Emergency tyre inflation kit (in lieu of spare wheel)
- Also 17-inch five twin-spoke alloy wheels
- Comparatively 17-inch steel emergency spare wheel (in lieu of emergency tyre inflation kit)
IntelliLux LED® matrix headlights
Clear visibility and safety is achieved by the high standard headlights. Therefore a 32-array LED beam self-adjusts to avoid dazzling other drivers.
Adaptive cruise control
This system safely maintains your distance behind other vehicles by controlling the accelerator and brakes automatically.
Stay connected, informed and entertained with touchscreen display, smartphone projection (compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™). Furthermore, a voice activated Sat-Nav to ensure you stay in touch with your business.
Bose sound system
State-of-the-art Bose sound system provides Chrystal clear sound from your infotainment system.
How to Hire
Our Vauxhall Insignias are available for immediate hire. Furthermore for business users, you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Account Manager for further details.
Follow us for more
Keep up with all of our special offers, new vehicles and company updates via our social media pages below!