Vauxhall Movano Tipper
The Movano Tipper features a five-stage chrome-plated under-floor ram and 50° tip angle. The tipping mechanism employs a high-performance, 2kW electro-hydraulic power pack which can be easily operated by one person, using hand-held controls on a wander lead.
Particularly suited to the needs of the construction industry, the factory-built Movano tipper features a five-stage chrome-plated under-floor ram and 50° tip angle. The tipping mechanism itself employs a high performance, 2kW electro-hydraulic power pack; the tipping action can be easily operated by one person, using hand-held controls on a wander lead.
- Chassis cab or crew cab models Standard features include:*
- Tipper platform width 2040mm, length up to 3205mm
- Steel platform and front panel, hot-dip galvanised and Dark grey polyester powder coated
- Cab protection including ladder frame
- Remote tipping control with cab-mounted, spiral wander lead
- Side under-run bars
- Top and bottom hinged tailboard
- Double-skinned, anodised aluminium side- and tailboards
- Gantry lugs for ladder restraint
- ‘Tipper in action’ warning buzzer
- Power pack isolation switch
- Standard half-height toolbox (L3 tippers)
Unique/Key Selling Points
- Lightweight, high-strength steel design optimised for UK
- Increased payload and lowered deck
- Powder coated and wax-injected steel box
- Section construction
- Steel platform, powder coated in dark grey
If you’re interested in hiring our Vauxhall Movano Tippers or another vehicle our fleet for business use, you can get in touch via email@example.com. Additionally, you can contact your Account Manager or get a quote via the button to the right.
In addition, if you’re looking for a short term personal car hire, you can call your local branch on 0870 90 20 20. Alternatively, you can get an instant price and make a reservation via the button to the right.
Follow us for more
Keep up with all of our special offers, new vehicles and company updates via our social media pages below!