The Vivaro’s style matches it’s high performance levels and comes packed full of features that make everyday working life that little bit easier.
- Easy-access – 1 meter wide nearside sliding side-loading door
- Full-height steel bulkhead
- Unglazed rear doors (90/165° opening)
- Illuminated load area
- 12-volt electrical accessory socket in load area
- Side and rear doors that take a Euro-pallet with ease
- Up to 8.6 cubic metres (303.7 cubic feet) maximum load-space volume
- Max cargo length at load floor of 2537mm
- Floor-mounted, load-securing eyes
- Payload capacity up to 1280kg
- Dashboard mounted gearshift
- Rake and reach steering wheel with infotainment controls
- Six-way adjustable seat with lumbar support
- Multiple dashboard storage spaces
Capacity and Payload
Specifically designed to carry Euro-pallets, Vivaro can accommodate up to three pallets, even on L1 models. The Vauxhall Vivaro provides a load volume of 5.2 cubic meters, and a max load length of 2537mm.
Assisted by easy access, the generous 1.2m width between the rear wheel arches means Vivaro is able to carry wide loads such as 8 x 4-foot plywood sheets.
With single or BiTurbo technology, long service intervals, short downtimes, impressive torque and smooth power,the Vauxhall Vivaro offers fantastic fuel economy. Vivaro’s range of 1.6 common-rail diesel engines deliver power outputs of 90 PS (66 kW) to 140 PS (103 kW), with hard-working torque outputs, frugal consumption and low emissions.
- A regenerating particle filter to keep the exhaust temperature constant
- Optional start/stop
- ecoDrive mode.
If you’re interested in hiring a Vauxhall Vivaro or another vehicle from our fleet for business use, you can get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, contact your Account Manager or get a quote via the button to the right.
If you’re looking for a short term personal car hire, you can call your local branch on 0870 90 20 20. Alternatively, you can get an instant price and make a reservation via the button to the right..
Furthermore, as we’re always looking to improve our services, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please fill in our quick Customer Service survey here.
Additionally, if you’ve been happy with the level of our service, please leave a Google review for us here.